At its core, Perseus Strategies is a law firm, and it provides a range of legal advisory services to companies, non-profit organizations, and governments. It is capable, working with its strategic partners, of providing any required services.
Illustrative Past Experiences:
- Supported humanitarian organization by helping obtain approval from the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to send money and services into Iran.
- Helped policy entrepreneur by setting up independent corporations which received 501(c)3 (non-profit charitable) and 501(c)4 (non-profit advocacy) status.
- Assisted foreign government in resolving a $54 million expropriation claim lodged against it by an American company – the case ultimately settled for $5 million.
- Advised companies that lobby regarding ongoing compliance with the Lobbying Disclosure Act (LDA) and Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).
- Facilitated negotiation of operational agreement between large humanitarian organization and highly sensitive foreign government.