Perseus was the first of the heroes of Greek mythology whose exploits in defeating various horrific monsters, such as Medusa, provided the founding myths of the Twelve Olympians.
Mission and Values
Our mission is to help our clients achieve breakthrough results addressing their toughest challenges, to have a positive impact on the world, and to build a great firm that attracts and develops extraordinary people.
We are a values-driven organization. This means we will adhere to the following values:
- Impact: We value performance and results. We set and hold ourselves accountable for high standards.
- Respect: We listen to and learn from our clients, their environment, and one another. We incorporate diverse perspectives into our work.
- Candor: Our work is grounded in learning the facts, assessing the ways to maximize impact, and speaking the truth to our clients as we advise them, even if it is sometimes difficult to deliver.
- Passion: While clients value results, our work is about much more than that. We only represent clients for whom we are committed to being a passionate advocate for their cause.
We pursue our mission through three sets of activities:
- Serving our clients as vigorous advocates on their behalf;
- Speaking, writing about, and promoting international human rights; and
- Providing pro bono (unpaid) support to those with compelling causes who cannot afford to pay for their services.